Top ten Tuesday: 10 Quotes

Top ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted at Broke and Bookish

Here are my Top Ten ( Boy was it hard to choose)


  1. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  2. “I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.
    - Atticus Finch” 
    ― Harper LeeTo Kill a Mockingbird
  3. “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” 
    ― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  4. “Happiness depends on being free, Kestrel's father often said, and freedom depends on being courageous.” 
    ― Marie RutkoskiThe Winner's Curse
  5. “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 
    ― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  6. “Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.” 
    ― Harper LeeTo Kill a Mockingbird
  7. “When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” 
    ― Arthur Conan DoyleThe Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
  8. “A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.” 
    ― Veronica RothDivergent
  9. “It is pointless to believe what you see, if you only see what you believe.” 
    ― Marie LuThe Young Elites
  10. “Hope is a pocket of possibility.
    I'm holding it in my hand.” 
    ― Tahereh MafiShatter Me

Comments

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books, love the quote you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, omg yes TKAMB is one of my faves also!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting

      Delete
  2. I love Tahereh Mafi's writing. I'd read her shopping list omg. Love that quote you chose of hers. And the one from The Winners Curse too! Makes me excited to read the books. The fifth one is amazing too, nothing like someone being humble towards others. Great quotes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss she writes like poetry, omg girll yes TWC is a must read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts