Daily Reads

Hi!, so yeah i said i would post everyday but then i went on vacation and my internet said forget you, you don't have important things to do!  Here i am though and hopefully i can get back to regular posting.





Title: Before I Fall
Author: Lauren Oliver
Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Realistic Fiction
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: October 25, 2010

The Blurb: For popular high school senior Samantha Kingston, February 12—"Cupid Day"—should be one big party, a day of valentines and roses and the privileges that come with being at the top of the social pyramid. And it is…until she dies in a terrible accident that night.

However, she still wakes up the next morning. In fact, Sam lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she ever imagined

The Dish: So I picked up this book because of the beautiful cover and when I read the summary I rushed to read it, to be honest at first I had originally read it but I skimmed parts but I went back started over and fell in love with this book. It’s your basic mean girl gets perspective with the whole Groundhog Day aspect.
Now I’m writing this review years after I read the book so this won’t be a deep and thoughtful review but I needed to write one.
So Samantha Kingston out of all her friends I liked her the most though she’s not my favorite, I didn’t connect to any of the characters. I liked the relationship Sam had with her little sister and maybe Kent, he was her old friend from childhood who liked her and was just awesome, I had read this book way back when and I can’t remember everything except I loved the plot.
Juliet is the weird loner who everyone picks on but doesn’t understand but I liked her and I loved that Sam uncovered Juliet’s true passion and character.
The ending of this book is a big heart wrench and I hated it and loved it



Cover Love:




Overall Rating:





Tags: cover love, swoony boy, Book Boyfriend, fave book, romance, rip-your-heart-out-angst, will read again, character death

Comments

Popular Posts