All pepped Up Review

Title: All Pepped Up Series #2
Author:  Ali Dean
Genre: New Adult/Young Adult/Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Ali Dean
Publication Date:  July 10, 2014

The Blurb: Pepper Jones knew that being Jace Wilder’s girlfriend wouldn’t be simple. But she didn’t predict just how many complications would arise from his past. Jealous girls? That she expected. Family secrets? Not so much. At least Pepper can always hit the trails to clear her head… except when it comes to racing. The high expectations from her phenomenal cross country season haunt her, and she can’t seem to get psyched up for track season. Pepper’s junior year at Brockton Public is full of challenges on and off the track, but she’s not afraid to face them.


The Dish:  Special Thanks To Giselle at Xpresso Tours for the copy in exchange for a review. I’m going to tell you I read the series out of order mainly because I put in a request for the second book not knowing it was included in a series till the end and my main goal was to review that book but I went ahead and read all three so far, I’m proud of myself for actually reading till the end because I felt myself ready to flounce so many times but I couldn’t put it down.
As I stated I read this book first and it wasn’t that confusing as it usually is coming in a series at the sequel, it starts off with finally jace and pepper are together but of course there is conflict, the story is mainly about pepper preparing for nationals again but this time she’s not sure she wants to run anymore.
I almost got bored with the repetitive nature of the plot in reference to how they spent their time and the conflict was so typical, an old girl jace used to hook up with is back in the picture trying to break them a part and pepper is insecure and jace is jealous about pepper’s old bf but it was pepper that annoyed me. She came off whiny so many times I recall calling her a whiny b**** all the way through the book.

I don’t really have much to say other than that, I don’t have anything to gush about from this book and I don’t want to spend the whole review saying how annoying pepper was seriously lol



Comments

Popular Posts