Untraceable Review



















Title: Untraceable
Genre: Mystery Thriller, Teen & YA
Author: S.R. Johannes
Publisher: All Night Reads
Publication Date: Nov 1 2011
Blurb: 16-year-old Grace has lived in the Smokies all her life, patrolling with her forest ranger father who taught her about wildlife, tracking, and wilderness survival.

When her dad goes missing on a routine patrol, Grace refuses to believe he’s dead and fights the town authorities, tribal officials, and nature to find him.

One day, while out tracking clues, Grace is rescued from danger by Mo, a hot guy with an intoxicating accent and a secret. As her feelings between him and her ex-boyfriend get muddled, Grace travels deep into the wilderness to escape and find her father.

Along the way, Grace learns terrible secrets that sever relationships and lives. Soon she’s enmeshed in a web of conspiracy, deception, and murder. And it’s going to take a lot more than a compass and a motorcycle (named Lucifer) for this kick-butting heroine to save everything she loves.

The Dish: Okay so from the first chapter I was sucked in and I couldn't stop reading. I'm not the outdoorsy type but this made me want to be. I loved the mystery and the turns it took you on. Another Kick Azz lead Girl I can get behind, Grace is brave and funny and she's loyal, she's the type of friend you would want. I loved that through everything she never gave up on her father, she had an instinct and she trusted it which is important in the wild. The Daughter/Father Dynamic was one that I loved. Though to be honest like 20% in I did kind of lose interest and skim through and I usually flounce at this point but I kept going because I needed to know and I’m glad I did.
It's sad that she found him only to lose him but she got the closure she needed knowing she was right all along.
So the relationships in books are important to me but I didn't find myself getting caught up in the romance, it surprisingly took a backseat to the real matter at hand.

All in All a Fantastic read and I would recommend to everyone
Butterflies: None


Overall Rating: 


Tags: Kick azz female lead, cover love, BFF, Net galley, Recommended, Best Character’s Dynamic

Cover love: 


Comments

Popular Posts