Review: A Crown of Wishes

A Crown of Wishes A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

YOU BEAUTIFUL BOOK FULL OF MAGIC AND WONDER AND WORDS THAT MAKE YOU DANCE AND FEEL SO LIGHT AND HEAVY.

Disclaimer: Received a copy in exchange for honest opinion *and yeah because i adored the first book*

Words that feel skin deep and soul fulfilling, words that plucks tears from eyes and pull smiles from lips.

I felt so comfortable being pulled back into this world, the Night Bazaar and these characters. My favorite thing about this book was that we got to see Maya again.

Now i see what Maya saw in young Guari, who has grown and lived while dying and full of scars that paint a map of her story.

So THANK YOU to ST.Martins Press for allowing me to read early copy.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts